6RA22 SIMOREG K converters for single-phase or three-phase input are used for the armature supply of shunt-wound DC motors. Even in the basic version, 6RA22 converters have several technological functions, such as:
- a ramp-function generator,
- a limit monitor,
- armature voltage actual value sensing with (I x R) compensation for units in B2HK and B6C connections (i.e. the tacho-generator is not required),
- an automatic electronic switch-on/off circuit for units in (B2)A(B2)C, (B6)A(B6)C connections,
- for units in (B2)A(B2)C, (B6)A(B6)C connections, additional inputs and outputs are routed to a matrix board for customized circuits.
- Function options provide additional advantages, such as:
- separately adjustable P gain and integral action time for the speed controller,
- supplementary current setpoint incorporated in the current limiting,
- speed actual value adaptation with fine adjustment.