From the small compact unit through the high-performance PLC as far as PC-based Control. SIMATIC controllers are available for every demand and every requirement, in every type and size.They all share the same characteristics of high processing performance in the smallest possible space, ruggedness in the face of the harshest mechanical and climatic conditions, high speed and excellent expansion capability.This graded performance capability is the strength of the SIMATIC family.And in the meantime, the SIMATIC PLC is also performing functions for which you had to use completely differently technology in the past. This makes it all much easier, more compatible and more economical for you.
- The compact, easy-to-use and low-cost solution for simple control tasks
- Compact, easy to operate, universally applicable without accessories
- "All in one": Integrated display and operator panel
- 36 different functions can be connected at the click of a button or by means of PC software; up to 130 times over
- Functions are easily changed at the press of a key. No more time-consuming rewiring
Catalog ST 70:
You can also find information about LOGO! in Catalog ST 70:
The LOGO! logic module is the convenient, user-friendly solution for simple open-loop and closed-loop control tasks.
LOGO! can be implemented universally, e.g.:
- Building services/electrical installation sector (lights, blinds, awnings, gates, access control points, barriers, ventilation systems...).
- Control cabinet manufacture.
- Mechanical engineering (pumps, small presses, compressors, lifting platforms, conveyor belts ...).
- Special controls for conservatories, greenhouses.
- Signal preprocessing for other controllers.
LOGO! logic modules are modular and can be flexibly expanded to suit the application.
American Bureau of Shipping, Bureau Veritas, Det Norske Veritas, Germanischer Lloyd, Lloyds Register of Shipping; Polski Rejestr Statków, etc.
LOGO! modular is available in various versions for a variety of supply voltages (12 V DC, 24 V DC, 24 V AC, 115/230 V DC, 115/230 V AC):
- Standard versions
- Pure versions, cost-optimized without keyboard or display
The LOGO! variants have the following distinctive features:
- R: Relay output
- C: Clock/time switch
- w/o: Without display
LOGO! is simple:
- Operator keypad and display panel in one unit. No other accessories are required.
- Non-volatile storage of control program and setpoints (e.g., times) in integrated EEPROM
LOGO! saves space:
- e.g., LOGO! 230RC: 72 x 90 x 55 mm (W x H x D)
- Fit-to-match installation in the distribution box (shoulder dimensions as for residual current circuit breaker)
LOGO! offers high flexibility and can be implemented universally:
- Expansion capability: Expansion modules can be added depending on the application.
LOGO! is communication capable:
- Optional communication modules support connection to the AS-Interface and instabus EIB networks
LOGO! is simple:
- 36 different functions: stored basic functions (e.g. AND, OR) and special functions (e.g. counter, latching relay, PI controller) for electrical engineering.
- Program generation by simple combining of stored functions at the press of a key or using PC software.
- User-friendly and simple duplication of the control program by means of an optional program module.
LOGO! offers maximum flexibility and can be implemented universally:
- Flexible options for making changes by recombining functions at the press of a key. No more time-consuming rewiring.
- Optional operation on the PC: Creating, simulating, online testing and archiving the control program on the PC, incl. documentation options